vendredi 15 janvier 2010

Paris-London

Only four more days of this exam hell. I'm heading off to London afterwards to go do research in the Quaker library and I'm pretty excited. I like going to foreign cities on my own and take in things at my own rythmn.

I already have a few postcard recipients lined up, but if you're like me, you enjoy getting things in the mail that aren't bills, right? So if you would like a postcard from London, please tell me and I'll email you to get your address. I love writing to people! Maybe we could start a blogger postcard club.

3 commentaires:

  1. Oooh, a London postcard would be wonderful! How I miss England. All the time.

    My email is princesssoprano at sbcglobal.net

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Looking forward to hearing from you! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'd be honored to be on your mailing list. You can email me at 13messages AT gmail DOT com for my address.

    RépondreSupprimer