lundi 12 octobre 2009

V for Very Painful but Very Worth it

Oh boy, where to start.
I know!
I'll start at the end, when I crossed the line, when thousands of people were cheering me on, screaming encouragements. Well, they weren't cheering me on, but it felt like it.
I saw the 2 hour mark behind me, and I could not believe it.
I ran it in less than two hours; one hour, fifty-eight minutes to be precise. I feel like the Queen of the Planet, if she had such bad pain that she could hardly move. It's not so much going up the stairs as going down them actually. Someone laughed at me in the street, and I couldn't blame them. A guy in my class winked at me:" You obviously had a great week-end."
I certainly did, if not for any sexy reasons.

I would do it again in a flash. Once the pain stops, I mean.

2 commentaires:

  1. Congrats! I could never do that and admire everyone and anyone that can. You're fabulous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. THANKS!I'm very very proud of myself:)

    RépondreSupprimer