vendredi 30 octobre 2009

Groper


This is a picture of a Queensland Groper.




I know. I couldn't bring myself to look for an actual groper picture.

So, I had a "date lunch" today and it was so horrible, so bad, and so awkward, I'm just glad it was not a date dinner, so I could pretend my class was earlier and run, run like the wind; away from this horrid person.

I feel like taking a year-long shower. He was so icky, always trying to touch my hands, face or legs, in the most annoying way. I asked him to stop. He tried to kiss my neck. I jumped back in alarm and disgust. He tried again.I said: "Don't do that again." He tried again.

Needless to say, I will not be seeing this person ever again.

Sadder, he thought he was a "sensitive, feminine man" who is "attuned" to women. Yeah, not so much, Gropes!

The worst of this debacle is the fact I may be turned off men for weeks. I know, I know: there are wonderful people out there. But honestly, this lunch reminded me how many stupid, pretentious, disrespectful men there are walking around, who think that lust is the only thing we want because it validates us, and I'll be having another shower now please.

I WANT TO BE A NUN WHO IS ALLOWED TO LISTEN TO BRITNEY AND HAVE A CRUSH ON CHRISTINA HENDRICKS.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire