jeudi 11 février 2010

SRSLY


I'm learning that I don't have enough time ever to do all the things I want, but that it's OK, really, not to be able to do it all.

I'm learning how to play poker. First poker night today, and I'm equal parts nervous and excited. Which prop should I use to bluff??? A pair of glasses or a baseball cap? After watching some World Poker Tour footage, I'm guessing both.

I'm learning that life with my sister so far away isn't as much fun as when she's around, but then I always kinda knew that.

I'm learning that some movies should be watched late at night, when you can't sleep, because they take all sorts of strange meanings.

I'm learning that it's wonderful dating a 6'2 man, especially when I'm wearing heels and I'm 6'1.

I'm learning that Environmental Law is very interesting.

SRSLY interesting.

Photo credit: X took this a few months ago when the weather wasn't SNOW SNOW SNOW and it cracks me up. We both love stupid LOL Cats and so when we espied this fun fair sign, I just had to ham it up. Also hilarious to me is the fact that I am, as usual, eating some sort of cake.
He sent it to me a few days ago. Thanks, mate!

3 commentaires:

  1. Your tight smile is the cutest. And "Orly Baby" cracks me up. :)

    Your mention of watching movies late at night and getting special meanings from them then reminds me of what Steve Martin's character in Grand Canyon said:

    "That's part of your problem: you haven't seen enough movies. All of life's riddles are answered in the movies."

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great pic. Good luck at poker!!!! You can never bust if you are never all in with someone who has more than you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You are so darned cute! Though, clowns and carnivals tend to creep me out a bit...

    You should have a wonderful Valentine's Day too, m'dear!

    RépondreSupprimer