lundi 15 juin 2009

Leaving

I'm leaving Lyon tomorrow for good. I'll come back a few times to pick up my stuff and handle electricity and internet questions, but I won't be coming back to my house, my place. It will be his.

Dear X,

I love you. I love you with all my heart. I wish you the best, everything you want, and I am so grateful for the happiness we've shared. I will miss you.
I hope we will find a way to be good friends to each other, and that I will get over you soon. It's difficult to force yourself to stop loving someone, but when they don't love you back, it's pointless to stay fixated on the past. I will move on, but first, contrary to you, I need to mourn what we had to do so. Everybody does it his or her way, isn't that true? While you need to see other girls and have casual sex, I need to DO stuff. Write, read, be productive.

You still care for me. We get along so well. Sometimes this breakup makes little sense to me, and then I remember your words: "the passion is gone", "I'm not happy with you."You've made a choice and it will make you happier.

Love,

Sa

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire