mercredi 4 mai 2011

What I have been doing



Hi there! Wondering why I have been so quiet, apart from the major health problems in my family?

I've been co-directing this book!

This is an English book for 6th graders. It will be on the internet as well. The company I'm working for is a startup, so there was a huge amount of pressure on me to get this thing right. If this project goes down, it could mean jeopardizing the company.

It's going to the printer's on Monday. I hope it's good. And not only because I'm being paid by the sale.

I have a lot of anecdotes about my job, but I promised to myself I would wait until this was over so I would not be breaching any confidentiality agreement.

I need to finish up all the edits and write a 100 page project summary this weekend, as well as finishing my two finals for school, and then I will be done for the year, pretty much.

1 commentaire:

  1. Woohoo! Looking forward to hearing more!

    Glad to know you're still alive, too! ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer