mardi 6 avril 2010

Overwhelmed

I'm feeling a bit weird. I'm allergic to pollen, so this season is a bit trying to me. I'm depressed, for reasons that I can't really get into, because there are no real reasons.

Sometimes I feel like such a burden to the people around me. Help me. Listen to me. How often can you hear that without feeling overwhelmed? After all, it's my life, not theirs. I'm the one meant to figure stuff out.

In a perfect world, everyone would be honest. Or at least a bit. They would tell you that they are busy when they just can't take your drama anymore. So you could always be sure of when you are annoying them or not. You wouldn't have to guess all the time. I'm not afraid of rejection as much as I am afraid of mute boredom and annoyance.

I hate bothering people but I'm convinced I do it all the time.

5 commentaires:

  1. You're always welcome to bother me! :-)

    I know something you could do to get you out of your funk! Wouldn't do ours any harm either...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I somehow doubt you have drama. I mean, I have friends with drama - LOTS of drama. The "please leave me out" kind. I have a difficult time believing you are in that class of drama.

    I doubt you bother people. And like Os, feel free to bother me if you need to. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I go around wondering the same thing about myself. I hazard to guess that we're both wrong about that. We always like hearing from you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. you need to do some yoga or get high

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. you can do this lovely! thinking of you!

    RépondreSupprimer